Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Worst-Holiday-Of-The-Year

I really dislike halloween..the decorations, the music, the themes..I don't mind the parties and the chocolate..but besides that it's all gross. 


Plus half the blogs I read have been talking about "halloween decorations" all month..

Does anyone think that even looks good/fun? 


Ok my opinion is a little harsh.


I DO like hanging out with people at parties though, which also happens on halloween.  So this is my practice costume for tomorrow:

















Can you tell what i am being? here are some more funny ideas (that are not slutty, which is hard to find) Also a good blog to read.


PS: I realized that this low quality picture might not be as obvious as i thought. If you can guess what I am being..I will send you a letter in snail-mail. Oui oui!


Some other halloween outfits that fellow friends are being this year:
-A DANGEROUS person (I'll try to get pictures..)
-a-pack of tennis players
-tennis balls
Add yours in the comments, I'm curious!


Have a fun and safe weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to be une francaise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're not talking about us when you say tennis players... because we are going as slutty 80s tennis squad. So, here's our contribution: A slutty 80s tennis squad.

    Are you a gondola driver? A jaded gondola driver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A FRICKIN HOT FRENCH PERSON!!! You ROCK!
    Ps - was that a self portrait? ;) Bahahaha.
    -Dangerous Person.

    ReplyDelete