Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thoughts


Jessica got a call from "Row" at superstore (kind of like USA's walmart)...she has a job! Although I don't know if she is going to take it..it only guarantees 20 hours a week, it pays $8.50, and it is folding clothes..it reminds me of the women in that book Nickel and Dimed. She also has 2 more interviews tomorrow and maybe those will work out instead. Jessica also got glasses today..ask her about them.

>My new favorite store right now is Penny Pinchers. If you ever move anywhere and need to find cheap anything, find a thrift store that runs for charities or hospitals, because those are the ones that actually do sell things for 30 cents. I mean, my mom and
I just had a half hour conversation about how much we love this store..and today when we were there we ran all around in circles trying to find all the good stuff (It's kind of like how Jess and I can talk about how much we love UO for an hour..and that's seriously all we talk about while getting all excited.) I think I'm going to start putting before and after pictures of all the things we buy and update..soo..be excited for that.

And then we went to the mall. I know, "fail."

So lastly, heres the cutest video ever made:


PS. I realize that only 3 people read this blog, and 2 of them have already seen this video..but I'm just going to pretend I have lots of readers..or that someday people will read it and agree its cute.

PSS. This blog entry is kinda lame. Maybe next time it will be better..


1 comment:

  1. "I mean, my mom and I just had a half hour conversation about how much we love this store..and today when we were there we ran all around in circles trying to find all the good stuff."

    Jahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaaahaaa! I'm losing it. That's hilarious.
    Put up a picture of Jess and her new glasses.
    That video short is before the movie Up. It is very cute.

    ReplyDelete