Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Weekend of Buying

This weekend was a pretty good one.

Obviously it started out good Friday afternoon when I came home and (finally) did the switch! I left with this:


and come home with this fully reliable car! (and a different outfit?..these pictures must be from different days)


No longer will I have to turn the car back on every time I slow down at a stop sign. I might miss the plush seats and the sunroof..oh and the honk. But not that much.. Also, if you know anyone that wants a slightly used 89 Buick (fully loaded) we are selling it (not sure why, but the the car dealer said they would give us one dollar to trade it in, so we just kept it..)

Saturday I went to the Interior Design Show in Vancouver at the convention centre, which was also a lot of fun, and it introduced me to a new store in Yaletown, The Cross that had one of the best displays at the show (in my opinion).










































I balanced out all the high end designer booths and sticker shock of $3,000 items by going to Penny Pinchers (!!!) for some good deals, which Jessica might only be excited about these, but oh well!




black purse -75 cents















green leather carry-on bag - $1.00










yellow leather carry-on
$1.00














Record - $1.00
Pewter Clock - $2.00
(these are both from garage sales, but I'm putting them here anyways)













After looking at these pictures...it doesn't look as exciting/nice as it actually is, you'll just have to believe me.

I am slowly building inventory for Nouvelle..just storing it in a huge mass outside of my room for now. (Where you can also see the mirror I got for $2.50!) I should stop admitting the low prices if I want to make any sort of mark-up..

I also did other things this weekend that didn't involve spending money..I promise.

Hope you all had a great weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment