Monday, September 28, 2009



It's reassuring (for the future of Nouvelle) that on any particular day, I will always love to go thrift shopping; I just don't get bored of it.

I left home at 7:30pm which was perfect because it meant there was only me and and a few other shoppers in the game. Now, in the evening I only have two choices; Salvation Army and Value Village. They wouldn't normally be my first options because they are

1. Overpriced
2. Owned by Wal-Mart? (that's a rumour about Value Village that's not true..but so possible)

But like I said, I just don't get bored of thrift shopping. Salvation Army had some deals, but Value Village only helped to prove my thoughts, when I ran across a row of purses priced at $28.99! What's the point, when I wouldn't even buy a new purse for that much. Even last Saturday at Penny Pinchers my mom and I noticed that there must be a new "pricer"..as lamps were priced around $8 or $9, up from the usual $2 or $3 (plus 50% off)

Am I obsessed with Penny Pinchers?...probably.

Well, something has come up and I'm no longer in the mood to write. But if you need to have a better day or a reason to make fun of me because of how much I like this song, listen to this.

Picture is of the corner of my room.
National Geographics - free from garage sale
Suitcase - $2.50 from garage sale in Sioux Center
Chair - mom's from Belgium (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment